Monday, May 2, 2011

Originals "Bordeaux" Snapback Hat

Nike Released The Original Air Jordan "Bordeaux" 7 in 1992.  The Logo On The Back Is Designed To Read "OG 7" and "92" At The Same Time


This is "Originals" a new upcoming brand. How many of you are still looking for a hat to match your "Bordeaux 7's"?. Well the waits over.
Aside from the perfectly matched color scheme the hat features a Graphite "Suede Brim".

- 100% Authentic  

- Black/Bordeaux Snapback Hat

-Cotton Twill / Brushed Suede

-Made In USA

7 comments:

  1. i want to buy one but I live in Canada. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry For The Inconvenience, PRE ORDER Is Now Available

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one that i ordered that i am selling! The hat is very high quality and looks better in person! The only reason that im selling is because i dont wear snap backs! I seen this one and said "i'll give them a try" but i just dont like how snap backs look on me so im selling. Contact me at fab410@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ordered one right now, yas should do a snapback for the OG raptors and 60+ raptors . Shit would be piff

    ReplyDelete